December 29th, 2010 by Tom
Have you ever wondered why wrestling shoes come in such bright colors?
There are shoes in neon green, blue, yellow, red and some some rather interesting color combos on top of that.
Is it because wrestlers all wear the same singlets, so this is one of the few ways to show their uniqueness?
I've seen wrestlers wear unique socks or dye their hair too.
I guess it's all a personality thing.
There are plenty of pairs of black and white wrestling shoes out there, but if you want to stand out, there are plenty of bright colored shoes as well.
Which do you prefer?
Image credit: @KnuckleheadD24
August 2nd, 2009 by Tom
- Rubber sole
- Open mesh forefoot and tongue helps to control heat and moisture
- Shine Up is a lining material on the sockliner that releases odor when exposed to sunlight
- Integrated lace garage complies with the rules regarding laces
Designed for wrestlers of all abilities. Check out the open mesh forefoot and tongue, designed to minimize buildup of heat and moisture. This works with ASICS revolutionary Integrated Lace Garage to ensure perfect fit and performance.
Designed with an open mesh forefoot and tongue, the ASICS,® Cael V 4.0 men's wrestling shoe helps control heat and moisture on the mat. The sockliner releases odor when exposed to sunlight, and an integrated lace garage system ensures an optimal fit.
The fourth edition of the Cael continues on the path of excellent performance for wrestlers of all abilities.
Pricing and Ordering - ASICS Cael Wrestling Shoe
September 2nd, 2008 by Tom
Designed for the world class, elite athlete seeking technological features to enhance performance. Mesh upper with engineered lace cover system. VentFlow outsole ventilation system. Hexagonal lug profile provides multi-directional grip. Large, medial Drive Zone areas add superior sidewall grip. Weight 8.7 oz.
- Designed for exceptional grip and support, this shoe adds 360 degrees of ClimaCool ventilation for true comfort in the heat of battle.
- 'Speed Heel' featuring 'RadialCurve' contour for consistent medial contact
- Zippered elastic lace cover provides additional instep support and protection
- Strategically placed outsole perforations for moisture transport and ClimaCool ventilation
- 360 degrees full wraparound 3 stripes of welded flexible TPU provides ultimate midfoot support
- 10.4 oz
Shop for Beijing adiStar Wrestling Shoes now.
November 4th, 2007 by Tom
If you're a fan of older wrestling shoes, the ASICS Gable Wrestling Shoes are just the think you're looking for.
Gable Wrestling shoes have that classic style that no other shoes can beat. Smooth and stylish without the modern look and feel. And best yet, you can get them brand new!
The Gable shoes come in a variety of cool colors including:
- Green & White
- Black & Gold
- Red, White & Blue
- Orange & Black
- White, Black & Red
- Navy, White & Red
These wrestling shoes may look like their from the 1980's, but they kick ass as good as any of today's shoes.
Shop for Gable Wrestling Shoes.